Coconut oil is like a miracle. It has countless benefits for your body especially for your skin. It is also one of the most beneficial oils you can use in natural hair care masks with its nourishing content and hair moisturizing feature. So, We will learn about the benefits of coconut oil for hair in this article.
The triglycerides and fatty acids found in coconut oil feeds hair follicle and allow it to get more oxygen. As a result your hair grows more rapidly.
Coconut oil moisturizes hair skin and hair by replacing the oil that shampoo, air pollution, dye, or other factors diminishes from the hair.
How to use coconut oil for hair
You can use coconut oil in the same way as the other oils you use. Rub the oil with your fingertips, then soak it in the hair bottoms and scalp, then put a bonnet on your head or hold the towel for 1-2 hours.
Then wash with a mild shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
You can also use the oil directly on the hair to prevent breakage of hair ends and hair strands to be healthier.
You can maintain castor oil 1-2 times a week.
Benefits of coconut oil for hair
Coconut oil is very good for your hair. Coconut oil, moisturizes and give brightness to the hair, also makes the hairs vibrant and soft. You should wash and rinse your hair with warm water after 15 minutes after applying coconut oil to the hair. Here are the wonders that coconut has created in the hair:
- Cleans and moisturizes the scalp.
- Strengthens roots.
- Thickens hair strands.
- Replaces decreasing natural oil of the hair.
- Cleans hair and helps to get air.
- It reduces fractures in the ends of the hair and helps to prevent spillage.
- Thickens hair strands.
- Maintains the oil balance of your hair.
- Helps make hair more vivid and shiny.
- It gives the hair softness, eliminates the feeling of dryness. It helps your hair smell good.
- It takes control of the flying hair and makes it tame by preventing hair from swelling.
- Corrects curls.
- It gives the curls sparkle.
- It kills the hair lice.
- Reduces Dandrug.
- It relaxes the hair.
- Protects hair against harmful effects of sun rays and external influences that cause dryness.
- It accelerates blood circulation if it is driven by massaging the hair.
- It also serves as a conditioner. If applied 1 hour before entering the bathroom, it helps to repair the hair and helps to grow healthier. In addition, it provides an easy scan after the shower.
In the market you can find various brands of coconut oil-containing shampoos. My personal opinion is that instead of shampoos, it will give better results if you care once a week by applying the oil directly to the bottom of the hair.