The rose water holds the oldest and most stimulating health and beauty secrets in that delicate and soothing scent. Indian and Arab societies used rose water in religious ceremonies, in meals, and as the skin renewers. In this article, you will learn the easiest way about how to make rose water at home.
General Benefits of Roses
- Digestion: You can cleanse your intestines and prevent constipation by using rose petals in your meals. Rose petals can be used in salads, even in making tea.
- Bleeding cutter: If you have swell under your eyes, you can brew the rose petals and drink them. It will show its effect immediately.
- Respiratory: A rose fruit can be used against flu and colds. This can be found in the dried rose. After boiling together with the seeds, use it twice a day.
- Skin: Rose water helps to heal skin, remove wrinkles, and even recover wounds quicker.
Features of Rose Water
- Inflammation Remover and decongestant. At the end of a long tiring day, rose water can make you rest. If you use the Rose water in the mornings, you will notice that the black dots under your eyes are decreasing.
- It’ll relieve your headaches. You can soak a handkerchief with rose water and put it on your forehead.
- It’s rich in vitamin C. It slows down the aging process by accelerating the synthesis of collagen in the body and neutralizing the free roots.
- It’s comforting.
- Removes black dots, cracks and wrinkles on the skin.
- Strengthens the hair follicles and improves blood circulation. This will prevent hair loss
- It is an ideal tonic that tightens and cleans your skin with vitamins E and B, pectin that it contains.
- With its antibacterial features, It is very effective against wounds and acnes.
How to make rose water at home
Now that we have learnt about the benefits of rose, we can talk about how to make rose water at home. Here are the ingredients and instructions you can follow.
- Half a kilo of rose petals
- A saucepan with lid
- Half a liter of pure water
- Glass Bottle with air lock
- Start by collecting the rose petals. Pink and red leaves are usually the most pleasant. Remember, you’ll be collecting a pound of leaves. You can also get help from someone to get this amount. Also, if you are collecting the leaves yourself, take care to collect them in the morning hours. At this time, the leaves are richer in terms of the ingredients they contain.
- Fill the saucepan with pure water. It is better to use pure water in making such tonics, especially if it is used for skin. After filling the water, add the rose petals and bring the stove to full fire.
- We come to the most important part, when the water starts to boil, you must stop the fire. You should not let the water evaporate, as the oil of Roses, and all its beneficial properties, will fly away with this vapor. Ten minutes after the fire, close the stove completely.
- Let it rest for an hour.
- After cooling, drain the water thoroughly.
- Finally, fill the water in the glass bottle and put it in the fridge. You can start using your rose water from the next day. The coolness of the rose water will cleanse and stimulate your skin. As you can see, rose water is a natural remedy that is very easy to prepare.