We can use coconut oil in many different ways. It provides many benefits to our life. It is very low in calorie but It contains a lot of potassium, four times more than a banana. It is also used in sports drinks to increase hydration level. So, Is it good for our skin? Is it good for face? Let’s look at the benefits of coconut oil first.
The benefits of coconut oil
- Coconut oil is good for brain damage and problems.
- Helps you give weight.
- Increases muscle formation.
- Fights against infections.
- Melts fat in your abdomen.
- Arranges your appetite.
- Reduces heart disease risk.
- Accelerates metabolism.
- Repairs your hair.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Protects teeth and prevents tooth decay.
- Protects kidneys and liver.
- It treats kidney and bladder stones.
- It can be used in cancer prevention and treatment.
- Helps your digestion system.
- Reduces biliary obstruction and pancreatitis symptoms.
- Protects against aging and is beneficial for the thyroid.
Is Coconut Oil Good for Face?
Yes; It is also good for the face. Coconut oil is not only known as edible oil or hair tonic, but also as a massage oil and skin care oil. Coconut oil can be easily found all over the world, and people living in tropical regions are using applying coconut oil on their skin to protect it from the sun’s harmful rays. Coconut oil is an oil that does not contain chemicals and additives but can protect you much better than artificial sunscreens.
How to Apply Coconut Oil on the Face
- Clean your face with coconut oil. It includes antibacterial and antifungal properties which may also be useful for atopic dermatitis. To clean, rub your face and face with your fingers in circular motion. Leave It for additional moisturization during the evening and wash the residual oils in the morning with the usual facial cleanser .
- Skip the products sold in the store and use an equally effective, homemade facial product. Melt a few tablespoons of coconut oil at low temperature and mix with equal amounts of salt or sugar. Finish with a few drops of vanilla, 100% natural, or your favorite essential oil.
- For dry skin, use coconut oil rather than night cream; It helps to increase hydration and reduce water loss. While coconut oil rich in vitamin E helps protect the skin, fatty acids can strengthen the protective barrier of the skin which protects it against moisture.
- You can use coconut oil instead of cream. Use coconut oil with incredibly moisturizing properties around the delicate eye area, which is particularly prone to reveal lines and wrinkles.
- You can use coconut oil for cracks on the lips. Apply the oil on the lips to help moisturize and keep the nipple.
- Use coconut oil to make up as a natural brightener. Used as a base in a few natural make-up brands, the oil reflects the light and gives a nice-looking shine when it is applied on the cheekbones, jawbone and nose center.
- Easily removes makeup, including antibacterial coconut oil, waterproof eye makeup. When giving too much moisture to the eye area, crawl a cotton swab moistened with coconut oil over the eyes to help remove the high-pigmented mascara, eye pencil and brow eye. Rinse your face to remove any remaining dirt and grease .
We have shared with you the benefits of coconut oil on the skin , usage areas and health. You can share the applications you know about coconut oil in comments.
Also read about other benefits of the coconut oil here.