Doctors describe the high blood pressure as a “silent killer” because of many of the harm they give to the body. Inadequate exercise, poor nutrition and the way we live today make us face with this problem. If you are a high blood pressure victim, you can use the natural methods to help lower your blood pressure.
Causes and Indications of high blood pressure
As mentioned above, there are many causes of high blood pressure. A sedentary lifestyle, consuming too much salt or prepared food, inadequate exercise and the like can cause this discomfort. Hormonal abnormalities, kidney and cardiovascular diseases, the use of certain medicines and the use of alcohol can make this condition worse.
The most common symptoms of high blood pressure are; dizziness, tinnitus, weakness, fatigue, palpitations and spots (dark flying / rotating objects), headache, breathing difficulty, facial flushing, excessive sweating, high pulse rate, visual impairment, dizziness, ear tinnitus, nosebleed.
High blood pressure is a very dangerous discomfort; It can lead to heart attack, paralysis and kidney problems . For this reason, we should keep this condition under control and measure our blood pressure once a week. Having high blood pressure does not have any age threshold, but it usually occurs in people over 30 years of age. The blood pressure is measured by how fast the blood pumping is and the time difference between each heart beat.
Natural Remedies to decrease blood pressure
- Put a whole lemon in a blender (with shells and seeds) and add a handful of parsley. Mix well and drink in the morning for a small glass, always boil this mixture. Both of these materials have natural diuretic properties for throwing away too much fluid (which can cause high blood pressure). You can also drink lemon juice in cold water before breakfast.
- Eat a bowl of oatmeal every morning and consume orange juice, milk, yogurt or water next to it. With this habit you will not only regulate your blood pressure, but also your cholesterol. It is also effective against insufficiency with fiber.
- Celery is a great food for high blood pressure. In your daily diet you can add it to sacks or salads. It is a wonderful natural diuretic and helps to lower blood pressure.
- Bitter chocolate (the darker, the better) helps to reduce the blood pressure thanks to the ingredients it contains. You need to stay away from milk or white chocolate, though.
- Drink a cup of green tea every day. Studies show that green tea drops blood pressure.
- Keep garlic in your diet because it is effective against cancer. Garlic also prevents vascular occlusion and prevents blood clotting. One garlic per day is enough. You can also prepare tea by adding garlic to a boiled water. Add a little lemon into the dill and sweeten it with honey.
- Hawthorn grape is one of the most popular and most effective plants without dropping blood pressure. It is used in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases such as heart diseases, heart failure, angina and blood pressure. It strengthens the heart muscles and increases the quality of the pumped blood. It also opens the vessels and increases the nerve signaling. All of these provide the blood pressure to fall. Make hawthorn grape tea and do it once a day.
- Prepare smoothie with cucumber and water and drink it every day.
- Drop a few drops of lavender oil on a towel and pull it out with your nose. This recipe you can prepare at home is particularly useful for sudden increases in blood pressure.
- Add a handful of olive leaf to a liter of water and boil. Strain the fluid you have obtained and store it in the glass container. Drink two glasses a day.
- Boil the leaf of two cinnamon apples and boil it for ten minutes in half a liter of water with two oranges. Take it from the fire and let it cool. Leech it and drink two glasses per day.
- Add a small onion (chopped), seven cloves of garlic (chopped) and a little lemon to a vat. Add enough water to cover all the ingredients and wait one night. In the morning, after leeching it drink it for nine days before breakfast.
- Mix 5 drops of lavender oil, 5 drops of marjoram oil and 20 ml of jojoba oil. Massage the chest with circular movements.
- Add a spoonful of lime juice, a handful of messenger, birch tree, and fennel root to a glass of water and boil for three minutes. Leave it to cold and sip, for two glasses a day.
- Crush the fifteen grapes peeled and seedless, and save the water. Stir in half a glass of water and drink it before breakfast for ten days each morning.
- Put the sliced eggplant in the blender. Add a glass of water and mash it. Filter the water and drink this water for ten days before breakfast.
- Prepare a smoothie with 50 grams of spinach, a spoonful of honey, a little lemon juice and a glass of water. Drink a glass of this mixture for three days.