Candida is a fungal infection that is common with men, women and children at all ages. It is necessary to use the medicines given by the doctors and go on a diet to defeat the infection. The diet to overcome this infection is called Candida Diet.
What is Candida fungus?
People with Candida fungus complaints report toenails, nose, mouth and ears, fingernails and indications of this fungus in the genital area. Especially in the genital region, there are also complaints of smell and sagging. Patients suffering from this disease have voiced their illness to be healed when they are using medications given by the doctor and changing their diet. If left untreated, itchy redness, pain in the muscles and bones, and constant and severe headache are all influences.
What causes it?
- Allergic reaction develops in humid weather
- Asthma relapse
- Rash and thrush in infants
- Mucosa filled nose and throat
- Hair loss
- Long term cold
- Both constipation and diarrhea
- Pain in the forehead and cheekbones
- Willingness to consume carbohydrate foods
- Tinnitus, itching and pain
- Disruption often comes out; but little urine production is observed.
- Lack of sexual desire
- Being irritated all the time
How is Candida treated?
Candida fungus can be treated in this way:
- Celery, garlic, onion, cabbage and sea salt are added to the water and after boiling, it is left for cooling. This water at room temperature is sipped during the day, gradually drunk so as not to go excess. This prepared vegetable juice has the function of throwing away toxins and harmful bacteria in the body. This cure is consumed every two weeks. It is necessary to consume on a daily basis.
- Being organic, it is consumed with boiled or cooked vegetables. Vegetables containing starch such as potatoes, radishes, carrots and beets should not be added to the vegetables
It is very important to remove alcoholic beverages and the flour, sugar, salt trio from their eating habits while these processes are being performed.
Candida diet recipes
For morning breakfast:
- Omelette made with the addition of lean goat cheese, broccoli or other vegetables
- Salmon (cooked with spinach)
- Vegetable food (turkey meat added)
- Salad (lemon and plenty of greens)
- Eggs (boiled) or humus
- Cucumber as many as you want
- There may be snacks such as boiled eggs or humus
- Cucumber (you can eat as much as you like)
- Beef steward (lean)
- A vegetable dish
- Roasted peppers
Which foods should be eaten?
- Steam or scalded vegetables
- Fresh fish varieties
- Olive oil
- Nuts, walnuts and almonds
- Lean meat
- Lean goat cheese
What should not be beat?
- Starchy vegetables
- Processed foods
- Sweet foods
With the Candida diet , you can throw away this condition from your body and prevent it from occurring again. If you implement what is told here, it may help you get rid of candida.